Cancelling your contract (Returning an Item):
- At GazeboSpareParts.co.uk we offer a full refund (excluding recovery costs and any extra payments made for express shipping) for undamaged goods if you change your mind and wish to cancel your order.
- Original shipping cost will only be refunded at the value of the cheapest UK shipping option.
- Customers must contact us before returning an item for any reason.
- Items must be in original condition for a full refund.
- To receive the full refund (excluding payments made for express shipping), customers must notify us of their wish to send back their order within 14 days of having received it.
- After 14 days, a refund will not include original delivery cost.
- From the date that we are notified of a customer's intention to return an item, the customer then has a further 14 days to actually return it.
- If items are struts or bars, please ensure that the ends of the bars are protected with bubble wrap (at least a double layer) or similar so that they don't sustain damage during transit
- We will not offer a full refund if damage occurs in transit as a result of inadequate packaging.
- Please return the item to the address on the invoice (6 Curtis Centre...etc). Please write your order number on the front of the package and include a copy of the invoice or information containing the order number and your details. We will then process the refund once the item(s) have been received and checked, within a maximum of 14 days.
- If unsure which shipping company to use to return the item, please get in touch with us and we will do our best to advise.
Telephone: 01373 826917
- If an item arrives faulty, you have the right to return the product and receive a full refund.
- A fault must be reported within 14 days of the customer receiving the item, unless the inherent fault is one which is not at first obvious, but only shows itself with use.
- Under our Manufacturers Warranty you are entitled to a replacement or repair of faulty goods. If this is not realistic or is not enough to rectify the issue, then the customer is entitled to a full or partial refund.
- The amount to be refunded is dependent on the amount of prior use before the fault becomes apparent.
- A refund will be given upon the return of the item, but can only be given if there is no more damage to the item other than that originally reported.
- To this end, we urge our customers to take care when packaging a product for return so that there is no further damage in transit, as this is the responsibility of the sender and may affect the amount of refund available.
- Customers must contact us before returning an item for any reason. We will advise the most cost effective way to return the item and if the customer is eligible for a refund of this cost we will only refund the amount which applies to the shipping choice advised.
- Customers should report any faults as soon as they are aware the fault exists.
- Gazebo Spare Parts will not be responsible for further damage if you choose to use a faulty item.
- If an item arrives faulty and you require a replacement we reserve the right to instead offer a replacement part or repair service where appropriate or reasonable.
- You must always consult Gazebo Spare Parts before carrying out your own repairs on one of our products.
- Gazebo Spare Parts will not pay for a repair which has been carried out privately unless you have first agreed this with a member of staff at Gazebo Spare Parts, and can show proof that we have verified the request.
- Gazebo Spare Parts are not responsible for reasonable wear and tear.
Below is a guide to using and returning canopies and wall sets. These items in particular are prone to becoming soiled easily even with just the first use, so we urge customers to take care when using for the first time, in case you find that the item is not suitable and wish to return it.
Please read the information below:
- Before opening, check the colour is correct.
- Try holding the item against the length of the gazebo to see if it is roughly the correct size.
- Check that your frame is clean (free of rust and dirt etc.) and dry.
- Do not force the item if it is too small.
If you decide the item does not fit/is not to your liking and you do want to return it:
- Remove the item carefully from the frame, keeping it off the ground if it is muddy/wet.
- Fold the item in a clean and dry area.
- Package the item adequately.
At Gazebo Spare Parts we pride ourselves on our customer service. If your product does have a fault then we promise to do our best to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently with as little inconvenience to you as possible. We aim to treat our customers well both before and after the sale.