At Gazebo Spare Parts, we are strong believers of the benefits of recycling and repairing where possible. We stock everything needed to repair, replace, or revitalise your Pop-up, Self-assembly or Patio Gazebo. We now also stock a range of Gazebo Accessories, as well as replacement canopies for Hammocks/Swing Seats and Parasols.
Meet the Team
We are a small family business - run by husband and wife duo and our dog Wilfred the Scottish Terrier (who is really in charge). We have recently added Ben and Jake to the team who have been an enormous help to us!
A little bit about Gazebo Spare Parts
- We stock more than 50 replacement canopies for specific models of patio gazebos, and this number increases every year.
- We have introduced our own range of 'universal' curtain sets for patio gazebos.
- We now also sell replacement canopies for parasols and swing seats.
- Our range includes gazebo accessories such as carry bags and peg and guy rope sets.
- We use minimal packaging, recyclable where possible.
- We use cardboard boxes for most items and our bubble-wrap is biodegradable.
- We ship worldwide.
- Most crucially, Wilf the Scottish Terrier joined Gazebo Spare Parts in 2016 and has been particularly helpful with shredding cardboard boxes and greeting the couriers.
In 2021 we moved our home and the business to Hertfordshire. The new warehouse is larger and is in the countryside near to where we live, so we can now walk or cycle to work. We have put up swift and swallow boxes on the warehouse (an old grain store) and we are planning to plant wildflowers outside for insects and birds. We're very excited for this fresh start after the mayhem of 2020.
For us, 2021 will be our most eco-friendly year yet. During 2018 we tested a number of new packaging ideas because we felt uneasy about the amount of plastic we used as a company in the packaging for our products. We are now pleased to say that we are moving towards being plastic free, and we will be phasing any remaining non-recyclable packaging where possible over 2021.
In the last couple of years we have stopped using jiffy bags (bubble wrap lined) and plastic tubing in favour of cardboard sleeves, Kraft paper bags and cardboard tubes, all of which can be recycled. We have reduced packaging where possible and we no longer send paper invoices with our parcels and instead send them via email. We add customer returns to our clearance section when they cannot be sold 'as new' so that they can still be used rather than being disposed of. And of course, the main aim of Gazebo Spare Parts is to extend the life of your gazebo or garden furniture and preventing it being thrown away.
In the office we all recycle and reuse as much as possible and Wilf is very helpful with shredding cardboard boxes before they go into the recycle bin, so everyone here is trying to do their bit (ideas for becoming more eco-friendly). As always, this year we will continue to expand our range and we're always on the lookout for new products; keep an eye out for our blogs or across social media to see our most up to news.