For our formal returns policy please click here. Below is a summary of the key points.
Cancelling (Returning) an Order:
- You must notify us of any items you would like to return within 14 days of receiving your order.
- You then have a further 14 days in which to return the item to us.
- Cancellations requested after the above deadlines will be at our discretion and in cases where this is granted, a partial rather than full refund may be granted and reimbursement may be made in the form of a credit note to be used in our online store.
- The return delivery is to be arranged and paid for by the buyer, unless the item is faulty (see below). We do not offer free returns. If unsure on the best way to return an item, please enquire and we will do our best to advise.
- The item(s) remain the responsibility of the buyer until they reach us.
- We will reimburse all payment received for that order, including the costs of the original outward delivery, except for additional costs paid if you chose a delivery type other than our standard UK delivery.
- We also reserve the right to reduce the refund amount by up to 100% of the item value if the item is not returned in resaleable condition, depending on the level of damage/soiling to the item. In cases where an item is returned soiled or damaged we will always endeavour to reimburse the highest value possible, usually in line with the the percentage discount we will need to reduce the item by to clear the item in our website's clearance section. We try to be as fair as possible when assessing this.
- We ask customers if possible to return items in their original packaging, however we realise that the items can initially be very tightly packed so appreciate that this is not always possible.
- We will reimburse you using the same method as the original payment, unless it is not possible to do so, in which case we will contact to advise which alternative methods are available.
- We do not charge re-stocking or admin fees for returns.
- Goods should be sent back to us at our main address, which can be found on our Contact Us page (click here).
How to Return an Order:
- Please return the item(s) to the address on the invoice (6 Curtis Centre...etc).
- Please include a copy of the sales receipt or a note containing the sales receipt number. Please also write this number on the outside of the parcel.
- We will then process the return once the item(s) have been received and checked. It can take us up to 10 working days to process returns once they reach us.
- We do not offer free returns so you will need to bear the cost of sending an order back to us.
- For small items, we advise customers to use Royal Mail. We don't specifically require that you use a tracked service, however items are returned at the customer's risk.
- For larger items (up to 120cm in length) we advise customers to use the My Hermes courier service to return the item as this is the cheapest tracked method.
- For extra large items (over 120cm) we advise Parcelforce.
- If you need advice booking any of these services please let us know.
- Please ensure all items are adequately packed so that they reach us in new condition. If you are returning a strut or pole please ensure that the ends of the bars are protected with bubble wrap (at least a double layer) or similar so that they don't sustain damage during transit. Please remember that items are your responsibility until they arrive at our premises.
- We will not offer a full refund if damage occurs in transit as a result of inadequate packaging.
Telephone: 01373 826917
- If you report a fault within the first 30 days of the date you received an item, then you have the right to reject the item and return it for a full refund.
- If you report a fault after 30 days, but sooner than 6 months, then we have the right to offer a repair or to replace the item, if it is reasonable to do so. If a repair or replacement is not possible or reasonable, then you are entitled to reject the goods for a full refund. We may also offer a partial refund of up to 100% if you wish to continue using the goods.
- If you report a fault after 6 months then the law states that the onus is on the buyer to prove that the product was faulty at the time of purchase. However, here at Gazebo Spare Parts we will try to go above and beyond this and will consider all cases even if evidence of initial fault cannot be given. If in doubt, please send us photos along with a description of the fault and we will certainly do our best to assist, either with a repair, replacement, or a partial refund which takes in to account fair use of the product up to that point.
- Where appropriate, we will require evidence of a fault to be sent by email so that we can verify the fault. By verifying the fault in this way we can then arrange a courier to collect the item from you at our cost. Please send all emails to us at our secondary email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, as this mail box has no limit on size of mail it can receive.
- If the customer is not able to make arrangements to send the item back to us in cases where they cannot send photos to allow us to verify the fault, then we will arrange the collection with our couriers. However, if a fault is then not found upon our inspection then we will deduct from the refund the amount of up to £12 for the cost of the return.
- We will always try to treat you fairly with regards to faults, but ask that customers understand that a certain amount of wear and tear will occur on items such as replacement canopies. Please also understand that it is important for us to be able to verify faults and confirm that they are not instead caused by misuse. We ask that customers observe our Canopy Care Instructions to prevent avoidable wear and tear, which will not be considered a fault if it occurs. We try to give customers the benefit of the doubt wherever possible.
At Gazebo Spare Parts we pride ourselves on our customer service. If your product does have a fault then please observe the guidelines given above, get in touch with us with more information on the fault, and allow us the chance to resolve this for you.